Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday 103

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday. I'm back in town! We'll be back on our regularly scheduled programming Friday for FO Friday!


For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!




6 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday, we are on the downhill to the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely week! Thanks for WIP Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!

    I have a few WIP's but haven't pictures of them so I'll just tell you about them. I have a kerchief for my youngest in lime green and it will be edged in black. I also have a blanket that I have to sew the blocks together and dh will be donating it to the dyalisis (sp) center. I am also working on an infinity scarf for my step mom in this lovely dark shade of blue. I hope I have enough left to make something for myself out of it. I have so much yarn and so many projects dancing in my head that I want to start a new one every day! It's been though on me because I have not been able to knit or crochet for months because of trouble with my arm and I have to remember to go slowly! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back. Looking forward to seeing you FOs on Friday and WIPs later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back. Thanks for making sure this all ran while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete