Thursday, February 14, 2013

Candy Skein Sweet Fingering is here and a Coupon!

Hi everyone! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! As a little treat, I'm offering a 15% off coupon on your total order for the rest of today (until tomorrow morning when I wake up and can deactivate the code really). Just enter the code VALENTINESWEETS at checkout to receive the discount!

If you didn't need any more incentive, I've released a new to Candy Skein base, Sweet Fingering! It's the yarn I've been teasing you about when showing pictures of my Color Affection shawl! The shawl is the first time I've used the yarn and I have to say, I love it! The twist is a bit like Delicious fingering, if you've used that at all. It's a little splitty at cast on, but after that it's amazing. It slides along the needles just right and has an amazing shine to it.

From Candyskein.com:

Sweet fingering practically glows in the sunlight with the gorgeous marriage of soft merino superwash and luscious silk. This yarn is great for every project, including socks, scarves, shawls, hats, mittens and even sweaters. You won’t believe how sweet this yarn is until you try it.

 

Here are the colors I've currently dyed Sweet Fingering in, but a few are already sold out! This yarn is going fast. (Click the picture to enlarge it)


You can purchase Sweet fingering, and all Candy Skein yarn at Candyskein.com!


Have a great night everyone!http://www.candyskein.com/

1 comment: