Sunday, September 1, 2013

Candy Skein: September colorway, Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

August 2013 colorway- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich!

Available now through September 30th!


As the calendar rolls into September and we say goodbye to the summer and beach days, it’s time to say hello to fresh pens and pencils, binders and lunch boxes. I’ve always loved this time of year, despite being out of school for some time. I still walk the aisle of the local stores, excited to see the new supplies on the market. I can never turn down a good deal on school supplies! Another part of it is to see all the “kid approved” food on sale at the grocery stores, making me feel young again. I think back to the days when my mom would pack my lunch, most times a PB & J sandwich on white Wonder bread, chips, a cookie and drink box. Sometimes I miss those days.



That’s why I picked Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich as the September 2013 colorway! This awesome yarn is kettle dyed in two different layers of  nutty brown for the PB, a luscious pink for the J and a little white for the bread that will make any project pop! It would be perfect for any fingering weight project.






 Colorway: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Fiber content: 75% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon Superwash
Weight: Fingering Weight
Yardage: 465 yards
Unit Weight: 100 grams
Care: Machine wash/Tumble dry low
Price: $20

BUY

No comments:

Post a Comment